There are many small pores in the skin, which are actually outlets of the sebaceous glands, also known as sebaceous glands. The largest number of sebaceous glands on the face, chest and back. The face is the most exposed part of the body and has to face many problems such as pollution, dust, heat, etc. that lead to clogged pores leading to acne formation.
Clogged pores are a common problem of the skin that lead to acne and other conditions of the skin undesirable as milia, the keratin -filled benign cysts that appear under the skin on the roof of the mouth. When dirt, sweat and oil collects in the pores that are the result of clogged pores and pimples cause. Clogged pores can appear anywhere on the body, but are most prominent on the face.
There are two types of clogged pores – blackheads and pimples. The blackheads are partially clogged pores that are usually filled with oil, makeup and dirt. White heads are a severe type and are completely blocked. They are deeply embedded in the skin and cysts and nodules that lead to severe acne. The area around the nose and skin are rich in sebaceous glands. So many clogged pores are concentrated in these areas, especially in the nose. Lets see more about how to unclog pores.
How To Unclog Pores
We all suffer from clogged pores at some point in our life, the key is knowing how to unclog pores. Do you suffer from an acne problem and want to get rid of it? Read the article on clogged pores and learn more about the causes of clogged pores and remedies to unclog pores and get healthier and more beautiful skin.
How to Get Rid of Clogged Pores Naturally
The skin of the face is very thin and has many pores contain sebaceous glands. The accumulation of killed cells, dirt and oil in the pores can lead to clogged pores. Here are some solutions to help you unclog pores and give you a free and fresh stain skin will glow with the present health:
1.One of the most important things to get rid of clogged pores is to clean your face every day. Use the pore cleanser twice a day, morning and evening before bed. This will ensure that your skin is free of makeup, dirt and sweat which can lead to clogged pores on chin, cheeks, and nose. There are many types of products of available cleaners on the market that suits your skin type.
2. Use an exfoliating facial to exfoliate the skin twice a week. Exfoliation of the skin is a method to remove cells and debris of dead surface skin. Exfoliating skin also helps in the removal of other impurities such as the sweat, dirt and dust from the surface of the skin. Exfoliating regularly will give your skin a smoother cleaner feeling and looking radiant. You can use sugar scrub to help break up scar tissue and unclog skin pores.
3. You can also use a specially designed deep cleansing facial mask to clean clogged pores. There are two types of masks to unclog pores, one is rinse and the other is peel. The use of any of these masks is effective to clean clogged pores and promote healthier skin. Give your face a brief wash before covering it with the face mask. These masks are superb as they work their way into the pores of your face and unclog the dirt when they’re removed. The motion of peeling off the mask removes the dirt, literally unclogging pores it as it peels away from your skin.
4. Applying moisturizer at least twice a day is crucial for unclogging pores. Skin that is supple and hydrated is harder to clog up than dirt ridden oily skin. Be careful which you buy though as oil based moisturizer can have an adverse effect and positively clog your pores. You can use a water based moisturizer instead of a moisturizer oily based. Regular use will keep your skin hydrated all day. It’s best to speak to a skincare specialist within the store to ascertain which specific skin moisturizer is suitable for your pores.
5. The skin needs regular moisture to prevent clogging of pores. Drink plenty of water and include fruits and vegetables that have high water content in your diet. Drinking plenty of water help keep your skin and facial pores hydrated and fresh.
More Remedies to Unclog Pores
- Using an astringent or toner face is also beneficial as it helps in preventing clogged pores. Astringent and toner are both water-based cleansers to remove skin residue and tighten pores on face. Lemon juice is a natural astringent that help tighten pores and keeps skin clean. Parsley has astringent properties and it helps keep your pores clear and clean.
- Applying fuller’s earth face mask help to unclog the pores on the skin. Apply a face mask made with fuller’s earth and tomato. The natural properties of fuller’s earth and tomato help in eliminating the dust and oil from the skin to unclog the skin.
- Another way to clean clogged pores is the process of steaming. The steam reaches more deep inside the skin to clear the pores efficiently. Do facial steaming once a week to clean out and prevent clogged pores.
- Retinol containing skin-care products are essential as their active ingredient positively reduces the size of the pores and helps to unclog the dirt trapped within the tiny holes in your face.
- Mandelic acid products are wonderful for your skin. The acid works on the dirt trapped in the face, unclogging pores and removing debris. It is a wonderful, gentle product for spots and skin and can be picked up at most health stores.
- Before you turn in at the end of the day, wash your face and remove all makeup. This is one of the biggest problems with clogged pore as it gets trapped inside your skin as you sleep through the night. Unclogging pores before sleep is a great step.
Your facial pores get filled with dust, dirt and other grubby particles which makes them look bigger and gives your skin an unwashed look. With a few of the tips for unclogging pores outlined here you can give your skin a radiant dirt free look.
If all these methods on how to unclog pores do not work for your clogged pores, make a visit to a dermatologist who can assess your skin type and give it an appropriate treatment. The doctor can prescribe treatments such as creams or using an exfoliating chemical peel to unclog pores.