Dark Spots On Face
The dark spots on the face can be caused by acne, pimples, too much sun, stress exposure, lack of care of skin and hormones. Dark brown spots usually appear on exposed areas of the skin as face, back, neck, chest, hands and legs. The age spots are a type of hyper-pigmentation that cause dark spots on the face and other body parts. The dark spots are often a sign of skin damage.
How to remove dark brown spotting on face is a challenge for some people. Here are some effective and useful tips on how to get rid of dark spots on face fast and naturally.
Dark Brown Spotting – How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots
Try these dark spot corrector remedies and natural treatment tips to remove or lighten dark skin spot on face naturally.
1. Coconut oil is one of the best dark spot corrector that you can use for removing dark brown spotting from face. Apply coconut oil routinely to help protect the skin against the development of dark spots and blemishes caused by aging and over exposure to sunlight.
2. Olive oil is one of the best natural skincare products to remove dark spots. Application of olive oil helps in getting rid of the dark spots from acne. It is one way to get rid of black spots and make your skin ageless no matter of old you get with the acne free. It contains high vitamin E which undoubtedly creates remarkable effect on the beauty of skin.
3. The Orange peel can be used to help whiten dark brown spotting on face. A mask made with yogurt and orange peels are also known to be effective in removing acne scars and dark spots.
4. Another natural tips to get rid of dark spots on face is the mixture of an equal amount of apple cider vinegar with onion juice. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply it on the affected parts to remove acne scars and dark spots on skin.
5. Mix carrot juice and pineapple juice together and apply on the dark skin spot on face for about 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. This is an effective tip to get rid of dark spots.
6. A good home remedy for dark brown spots and liver spots is making a paste of sandalwood powder and buttermilk and apply it to your face. This remedy also help you get rid of blackheads and blemishes on the face.
7. Sour cream and honey remedy help to remove dark spot from pimple. Prepare a mask by mixing sour cream and honey. Daily apply this natural dark spot corrector paste on the face for about 10 minutes. It will fade dark spots, brown spots and patches on the face.
More Tips Remove Dark Spots
8. Prepare a paste by combining 2 pieces of saffron with 1 part of honey and apply this paste on the affected area to get rid of dark spots.
9. Applying cucumber juice helps to reduce acne scars and blackheads on the face effectively. Cucumber mixed with lemon juice is also effective in treating facial blemishes.
10. Lemons are very good for reducing spots, brown spots, freckles and black spots on the face. Apply lemon juice on your face to lighten dark spots on face.
11. A teaspoon of coriander juice mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder is effective to remove dark spot from pimple. Regular application helps to reduce acne and remove pimple dark spots.
13. Vitamin E Oil is one of the best remedies for dark brown spotting. Apply vitamin E on the face as it contains antioxidants to help get rid of dark spots on the skin.
There are many skin lightening creams available in the market to remove dark spots on face. Creams of lightening with hydroquinone based helps eliminating dark spots. But hydroquinone has many side risk. The products of skin lightening based on arbutin are most effective and safe today.