Facial Peels to Get Soft Smooth and Glowing Skin
Just as it is important to moisturize your skin every day, it is also necessary that you cleanse and exfoliate your skin at regular intervals. Exposure to dust and pollutants present in the air, contact with chemicals present in commercial skin care products, and the gradual accumulation of sebum and dead cells in the pores on the surface of the skin make your skin look dull and dark. Homemade facial peels are an effective solution for restoring to your skin its natural glow.
Make Facial Peel off Mask at Home
1. One of the most useful and popular ways of making a natural face pack is to blend an egg white with two teaspoons of almond oil thoroughly and apply the mixture all over you face and neck. Allow it to dry for about 15 minutes and then gently peel it off and wash your face with water. This homemade peel off facial mask will gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. It will make your skin supple and glowing.
2. You may also mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour, a teaspoon of turmeric powder and some water to obtain a thick paste and apply this on your face. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off gently with water. This facial peel off mask cleanses away dirt, dead skin cells, oil, blackheads, and microbes from the surface of the skin.
3. If you have dry skin, you may simply apply the pulp of a raw avocado all over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and then wipe it off using a damp face towel. This is one of the best facial peel which will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
4. An excellent natural face wash can be made by grinding a few pre-soaked almonds with two tablespoons of honey. Apply this paste on your face and let it dry naturally in the air, and then rinse it off with water. This face mask helps to deep clean clogged pores and clear blackheads.
- Face Masks for Dry Skin and Cleansers for Dry Skin Care
- Exfoliate Skin – Get Rid of Uneven Skin Tone on Face
5. If you wish to exfoliate your skin naturally, grind a few walnuts and almond peels with some honey and apply this natural scrub on your face. This cleanses the skin in a non-abrasive way and without rendering it too dry. In addition, the nutrients and natural oils present in the ingredients nourish the skin and make blemishes fade away if the scrub is used twice or thrice a week.
6. A paste made by mixing some oatmeal and water may also be used to cleanse sensitive, acne-prone skin. This homemade facial peel off mask soothes the skin naturally, prevents it from becoming excessively dry, and protects it against allergic rashes.
7. For another homemade facial peel, blend a small cucumber and a tablespoon of yogurt and apply this on your face. Wash it away with water after 15 minutes. This facial peel off mask will help you achieve smooth soft glowing skin on your face.