How to Get Rid of Acne
Acne is an inflammatory skin condition characterized by clogged pores, blackheads, and pimples. Acne, one of the most common skin disorders, is caused by the effects of hormones on sebaceous glands. Acne – also called pimples or zits – is a perfectly normal part of growing up. Almost every teen gets acne at some point. Acne bumps can be painful and irritating. Searching for ways to get rid of acne overnight? Getting rid of acne is difficult, but there are some inexpensive methods you can try at home.
Best Acne Treatment
Acne can cause redness, blemishes, and scars. You may notice your face breaking out and you wish to get rid of acne quickly. Proper skin care and patience are the key for your acne to disappear, not squeezing. Through proper care of your body and other simple treatments, you will be able to fight your acne and zits. If you really want to reduce or remove acne without any medicine then you can try the following home remedies to cure acne.
How to Cure Acne – Home Remedies for Acne
1. Tomato for Acne – Tomatoes can be used as an effective acne face mask. Tomato face mask when regularly applied for an hour is an effective acne treatment. Tomato for acne remedy also helps get rid of blackheads and unclog and shrink enlarged pores.
2. Baking soda for Acne – Baking Soda is considered as one of the best home remedies to get rid of acne overnight. Mix the baking soda with a small amount of water to form a paste. Apply baking soda paste to your face like a mask, and leave on for 15 minutes. This baking soda for acne treatment is effective for reducing cystic acne.
3. Sea Salt for Acne Cure – Yet another effective method for how to get rid of acne is to use sea salt on the affected area. Just dissolve some sea salt in warm to hot water and apply the salt water to the pimples twice daily to cure acne fast.
4. Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Acne – Lemon juice is another best natural remedy to cure acne. Rosewater and lemon is said to be effective for removing cystic acne. Mix lemon juice and rose water in equal quantity and apply it over the cystic acne for half an hour.
5. Toothpaste for Acne Treatment – Toothpaste is another best acne treatment. This home remedy will help you get rid of acne over night. Just apply toothpaste to your acne to remove them fast. The toothpaste should remain on the zits for at least half an hour. Basically, toothpaste will dry out your pimple overnight, reducing it in size.
6. Epsom Salt for Acne – Epsom salt can be used for getting rid of acne fast at home. Make a mixture of Epsom salt and water to wash the area with blackheads and pimples. This epsom salt for acne remedy removes the dirt and grime from pores and reduces oily skin.
7. Bread Treatment for Acne – Bread soaked in warm milk and applied to the pimples can also work well. Apply it to the pimple and leave on for 30 minutes. This acne treatment will prove beneficial in getting rid of acne naturally.
More Natural Treatments to Get Rid of Acne Overnight
8. Garlic For Acne – You can eat garlic every day that will assist you to get rid of acne overnight. Garlic contains sulfur, which help prevent and treat acne. Rubbing garlic cloves on the skin affected by acne can also help get rid of this skin condition. Cut a clove of garlic in half and gently rub the affected area twice a day for best results.
9. Chamomile Acne Treatment – Chamomile is an effective ingredient for acne treatment because it can help treat and prevent acne breakouts. Soak chamomile tea bags in cold water and apply over the pimples for removing your tiny zits and whiteheads.
10. Green Tea for Acne Cure – Having green tea daily provides potential benefits for your skin. It is an effective treatment for acne also. Green tea contains antioxidants that help fight free radicals and helps you clear up acne too. Adding green tea to your daily diet will help to keep your body healthy and also assist in managing and getting rid of acne.
11. Strawberries for Acne Treatment – Acne skin problem can be treated with the use of strawberries as well. Cut a strawberry in two pieces and rub it on your face for a few minutes. This helps in speeding up the healing of acne and pimples.
12.Raw Papaya For Pimples – Raw papaya juice works wonders in the treatment of swollen acne pimples. Apply juice of raw papaya including the skin and seed on swelling acne to get rid of acne overnight. Raw papaya is an all-natural acne remedy that removes the dead skin cells and your skin will become free of clogged pores. Applying raw papaya paste to the cheeks, forehead, and chin is beneficial for removing the scars left by pimples.
13. Cabbage Remedy for Acne – Cabbage water remedy is effective for removing acne and acne scars. Boil cabbage leaves in water for 20 minutes and collect the remaining water in a bowl. Make it cool and use it to wash your face. This natural acne treatment will help you to heal acne and reduce the scars. Cabbage leaves used as a hot compress is one of the most effective home remedies to get rid of cystic acne.
14. Apple and Honey For Acne Treatment – Apple and honey home remedy will help you get rid of acne fast. Prepare a mask of grated apple and honey and apply on your pimples on face. This acne treatment also helps with getting rid of blackheads and unclogging pores.
These are some easy and simple natural homemade remedies for acne treatment. Natural acne cure remedies are an inexpensive way on how to get rid of acne effectively.