Acne Scar Treatment
One thing acne sufferers find most challenging about acne is getting rid of the acne scars that it leaves behind. As with so many things in life, to succeed with acne scarring removal, you have to put some effort in to finding what works best for you. Some prefer home remedies featuring natural ingredients, others open their pocketbooks for over the counter products, and others still prefer going for procedures and surgeries performed by dermatologists to get rid of acne scars. To determine which acne scar treatment is best for you, you really have to take a look at a lot of factors, such as your budget, your goals, and the condition of your skin and acne scars.
Try these home remedies to get rid of acne scars without using acne scars medicine.
How to Get Rid of Acne Scars using Home Remedies
1. In order to heal a pimple scar, you must stay hydrated. In order to do this, you must make sure to drink your required daily allotment of water. If your skin is not hydrated correctly, it will not be able to stay plump and fresh and it can wrinkle around the acne scars making them more pronounced. As your skin becomes more moisturized, the appearance of the acne scars will be diminished.
2. Natural substances such as tea tree oil and aloe vera gel are also highly useful in removing red acne scars. For example, tea tree oil has antibacterial properties that help to destroy the bacteria, prevent the spread of infection to the surrounding skin, and help the skin to heal itself.
3. Fruits can be used for effective acne scar treatment. Useful anti oxidants in fruits and can help to get rid of pimple scars. Not only can you eat them to get healing nutrients like Vitamin C, but you can also apply them to your facial skin like as acne masks. For instance, you can use a puree of pineapple on the skin for 15 minutes or so, and it will brighten your skin reducing the appearance of pimple scars with ascorbic acid.
4. For mild acne scars, a natural bleach such as lemon or potato juice can help to reduce the dark spots, if applied daily for ten minutes. In severe cases of scarring, a visit to a cosmetic surgeon may be necessary.
5. Baking soda is one of the most popular remedies to get rid of acne scars. You can mix one teaspoon of baking soda with two teaspoons of water and make your own acne scar treatment at home. Rub the mixture in for one minute and then rinse it off.
Make these acne scars home remedies part of your acne scar removal management and you will be well on your way to smooth clear skin.
Cosmetic treatment procedures for acne scar removal include microdermabrasion, where the scarred skin is literally rubbed away, or pimple scar laser treatment, where flashes of intense light are used to remove the damaged skin cells.