Get Rid Of Bags Under Eyes and Puffy Eyes
Puffy eyes or bags under eyes are cosmetic nightmares that usually appear naturally with age. The accumulation of fat in that area cause under eye puffiness. There are a number of treatments that can help to get rid of bags under eyes. Reducing the puffy eyes can often be achieved with natural home remedy treatments without going for baggy eye surgery. There are home made remedies to quickly fix bags under eyes which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects.
Home Remedies for Removing Under Eye Bags and Puffiness
Puffiness and dark bags under the eyes can cause you look tired and older. You can use home remedies to reduce bags under eyes. There are plenty of home treatments that can be done to manage the under eye bags and puffy eyes. Here is a list of simple home remedies for under eye bag removal.
1. One of the most effective home remedies for eye bags is placing cotton balls soaked in milk under eyes for a few minutes. The lactic acid in the milk helps reduce dark circles and puffy eyes.
2. To get rid of bags under eyes and dark circles, place cucumbers on your eyelids for about 10 to 15 minutes. This home remedy will give the eye a soothing effect and will refresh the tired eyes. Cucumber remedy will also aid in reducing puffiness of the eyelid.
- How to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles
- How to Get Rid of Smile Lines
- Home Remedies to Get Rid of Lip Lines
- How to Get Rid of Crows Feet and Under Eye Wrinkles
3. One of the simplest remedies for under eye bag is the use of potato. Cut thin round slices of potatoes and put one slice on each eye for 10 to 15 minutes. Potatoes contain an enzyme called catecholase, which helps to remove dark circles and puffy bags under eyes successfully.
4. Application of tea bags is an excellent way of reducing swelling around the eyes and dark circles. Hold cold, used black teabags under your eyes. This simple home remedy helps to get rid the appearance of tired eyes, eye bags and puffiness naturally.
5. Reduce under-eye bags and puffy eyes with metal spoons. Place 2 metal spoons in the freezer for about 30 minutes then take them out and place them on your eye bags. This home remedy will reduce puffiness of lower eyelid.
6. You really do need at least 8 hours of sleep each night to get rid of bags under eyes, puffy eyes, and eye wrinkles. Sleep helps fight stress and fatigue and reduces bags under the eyes.
7. Puffiness under the eye is often caused by the accumulation of fluids around the eye. Sleeping in an elevated position can help to prevent accumulation of fluids in the skin tissue around the eye area.
8. A cold compress can be used to reduce bags under eyes and puffy eyes. Dip a washcloth in cold water and then ring it out. Hold this cold compress over your closed eyes for about 5 minutes.
9. Applying egg whites under the puffy eye is an effective natural treatment that aid in reducing bags below the eye fast.
10. Proper nutrition is the best home remedy for treating under eye bags. Vitamins such as A, E, and K vitamins are essential to keep the skin clean and moist and to prevent and cure puffy eyes. Incorporate adequate amount of these vitamins in your daily diet.
These are some of the best home remedies for getting rid of bags under eyes, which are simple but very effective.