How to Get Rid of Frown Lines
Want to know how to get rid of frown lines or 11 lines on forehead? Try these home remedies to remove frown lines between eyebrows and forehead wrinkles without resorting to invasive Botox injection between eyebrows. Using these natural remedies for frown lines, you can preserve your youthful skin without going under the knife.
Home Remedies to Remove Frown Lines
1. Coconut oil is considered as one of the best natural moisturizing agents. Using this deep hydrating coconut oil on the forehead skin help you get rid of frown lines or vertical forehead lines. Apply coconut oil on your deep wrinkle between eyes at night for maximum moisturizing benefits. This natural skin care oil can protect the skin from free radicals and help prevent facial wrinkles and sagging skin.
2. Rose water is widely used in anti aging skin care routines. The anti-oxidant properties of rosewater help to remove and fight free radicals. For getting rid of frown lines you can apply rose water and milk solution on your vertical lines between eyebrows. Dip cotton balls in rose water solution and apply it to the forehead creases and let it dry before rinsing off. You can also mix sandalwood powder with rose water and apply it all over your face.
3. Cabbage juice is very effective in reducing forehead lines. You can mix 30 ml of cabbage juice with 1 teaspoon of honey and apply on the forehead area to get rid of forehead furrows and frown lines.
4. Cut a lemon in half and dab it on the frown lines or furrow lines that appear on your forehead. Repeat daily to prevent the formation of lines on forehead. Antioxidants and natural exfoliating acids in lemon juice help fade the look of fine lines and frown wrinkles.
6. Olive oil can soothe, smooth, and nourish the skin, helping you look younger for long. Olive oil will help you treat and prevent the appearance of deep wrinkles between eyebrows if used daily all over the face. The and oleic acid and polyphenols found in the olive oil provides anti-aging benefits to the skin. You can also use castor oil on frown lines.
- Facial Exercises for Wrinkles on Forehead and Frown Lines
- Home Remedies to Remove Smile Lines Wrinkles around Mouth
- Best Essential Oils for Skin Wrinkles and Anti Aging Skin Care
- Natural Skin Tightening Oils to Firm Loose Sagging Skin on Face and Neck
7. Cucumber provides all the nutrients needed to prevent dryness and premature wrinkle formation in forehead. In order to remove or reduce deep forehead wrinkles and frown lines, extract the juice of cucumber and apply it to the forehead frown lines.
9. Grape seed oil is another effective anti aging oil to help you to get rid of vertical lines between eyebrows. The anti oxidants in this natural anti aging skin care oil is beneficial at reversing the signs of aging. Grapeseed oil acts as a wonderful facial moisturizer by creating an invisible film on your skin. It works for vertical lines between eyebrows.
10. Aloe vera plant can be used for getting rid of wrinkles on forehead. The malic acid in aloe vera plant is beneficial for removing forehead frown lines. Regularly apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel over the expression lines for a few minutes. This wrinkle treatment provides deep moisturizing effect on your skin and also help get rid of frown lines.
How to Get Rid of Frown Lines using Facial Masks
1. Papaya face mask is a very good option for removing wrinkles and fine lines on forehead. For preparing this face firming mask, Crush a piece of ripe papaya and mix with 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice. Apply it on your frown wrinkles for about 20 minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
2. Bananas are packed with nutrients that can help reduce forehead wrinkles. To make a banana anti wrinkle face mask on how to get rid of frown lines , mix a ripe banana with a vitamin E capsule, a little mashed avocado, oatmeal or honey. This is a very moisturizing banana face mask recipe to prevent the dry irritated skin, which causes forehead frown lines.
3. Facial mask with egg whites are one of the oldest remedies for anti aging skin care. In order to get rid of frown lines between eyebrows without Botox, mix egg white with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and whisk to a thick, frothy consistency and apply this egg whites mask all over your face. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water followed by cold water. This egg white face mask help tighten the deep frown lines on forehead.
4. Avocados are rich, creamy and full of healthy essential fatty acids. Avocado oil has excellent moisturizing and nourishing properties that can help maintain the moisture in the skin, and also help in improving skin elasticity and suppleness. Use avocado facial mask regularly to reduce frown lines.
- Natural Remedies for Neck Wrinkles
- How to Get Rid of Wrinkles Under Eyes
- How to Get Rid of Smile Lines
- Home Remedies to Get Rid of Lip Lines
5. Apply oatmeal and yogurt facial mask for getting rid of frown lines. Take 3 tablespoons of yogurt and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal. You can also add some carrot juice to it. Apply this wrinkle removal facial pack on your frown lines. Leave it on for an hour and wash with warm water.
These homemade remedies and facial masks will help you get rid of forehead wrinkles and frown lines. It is not necessary to try Botox injections for removing 11 lines between eyebrows.