How to Get Rid of Whiteheads
Whiteheads are a type of acne which occurs when a buildup of sebum oil and dead skin cells clog the pores on your skin. Whiteheads are easily identified as red raised skin bumps with white tops that usually appear on the face particularly on the forehead, temples, cheeks, chin, and around the nose. How to get rid of a white head? Whitehead removal at home is very simple.
Best Home Remedies for Whitehead Removal
Here are some effective home remedies and natural whiteheads treatments available for getting rid of whiteheads naturally.
1. Steaming – Facial steaming is considered as one of the best natural treatments for whiteheads and blackheads. Steam your face to hydrate and soften your pores and loosen whiteheads on face. Once you are done in steam, take a dry cotton cloth and gently but firmly press whitehead area. You can also use a comedone remover tool to remove whiteheads effectively. This is one of the best methods to get rid of whiteheads overnight naturally.
2. Natural Facial Scrub – Another best natural ways to get rid of whiteheads is using a facial scrub. Make your own homemade face scrub with rice or oat flour to get rid of whiteheads overnight. This whitehead home remedy is also best for getting rid of oily skin on face.
3. Toothpaste Remedy – Application of toothpaste on whiteheads is an effective method on how to get rid of whiteheads overnight naturally. When a spot with a whitehead appears, apply a small amount of tooth paste on whiteheads at night. This toothpaste treatment will help get rid of blackheads and whiteheads from the forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose effectively.
4. Homemade Milk Cleanser – Another natural method for removing whiteheads on face is to make a homemade face cleanser by mixing 2 tablespoons of fresh milk, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon cooking salt. Rub it on your face and wash it off to remove whiteheads from nose. This whitehead home treatment removes the dead skin and whiteheads from the facial skin naturally. See: Forehead Lines
5. Corn Starch and Vinegar – Vinegar and cornstarch facial is one of the best home remedies on how to get rid of whiteheads. How do you remove whiteheads using cornstarch scrub? Prepare a paste by adding some vinegar in cornstarch. Apply facial on the whitehead area for 15 to 30 minutes. Wash it off with washcloth and warm water to get rid of small whiteheads. This natural whitehead removal method is effective.
Natural Remedies to Remove Whiteheads
6. Eggs and Honey – Try this egg remedy to remove whiteheads and acne. Egg and honey when mixed in the same composition will have the power to remove whitehead. Honey is a great natural exfoliator and moisturizer. Egg white dries the skin up, nourishes it and works as a micro lifting agent. The combination of these ingredients cleans the clogged pores and removes whiteheads from the forehead, chin, and nose. You should apply this mask to your face and leave it on for 30 minutes to dry off.
7. Fenugreek – Fenugreek leaves are one of the best natural whitehead remover. Apply a whitehead removal mask made of fresh fenugreek leaves over the face and leave it overnight. Next morning, rinse with warm water to treat and prevent blackheads on nose, whiteheads, pimples, dry skin, and wrinkles on face.
8. Lemon Juice Treatment – Apply lemon juice to get rid of whiteheads on chin. Wipe fresh lemon juice onto your whiteheads with a cotton ball just before bedtime. The blemish may disappear by morning. This is an effective home remedy for whiteheads on face.
9. Potato Face Mask – You may also apply potato facial masks for whitehead removal. To make this facial mask to get rid of a under skin pimple and whiteheads, blend a raw potato in the blender and apply the thick paste on your whiteheads. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with cold water. This facial help to remove whiteheads. Read: Remove Wrinkles around Mouth
10. Tomato for Whitehead Pimples – Tomatoes are one of the best methods to remove white heads and black heads. Apply the tomato pulp to your blackheads and little white heads before going to bed. Besides the soothing effect, tomato has the power to detox the pores, which reduces large pores and oily skin on face.
To get rid of whiteheads fast, you may use the above mentioned whitehead home remedies, or many other safe and effective natural treatments. Having a poor skin care routine can increase your chances of having blackheads and whiteheads. One of the best ways to keep skin clear and healthy and to remove whiteheads is to wash your face two times a day. Get regular facials to keep your pores clean, help get rid of whiteheads, and prevent more breakouts.