Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles under eyes is the leading cause of premature skin looking aged. The skin under the eyes can become excessive with pigmentation and appear darker than the rest of the skin. These should be avoided to ensure that the skin stays young and appears healthy. Learning the causes of dark circles under your eyes can be an effective way to remedy and prevent under eye circles in the future and retain younger-looking skin. Find out what is causing your under eye dark circles.
What Causes Eye Circles Under Your Eyes
Here are some common causes of dark circles under eyes.
Lack of Vitamins and Nutrients in the Diet
The lack of vitamins and nutrients in the diet can lead to the formation of dark eye circles in the lower eye area. Vitamins and nutrients ingested through a persons diet and absorbed in the body can benefit the skin and when a person eats a diet lacking in vitamins and nutrients your skin will suffer. The skin can suffer from dehydration and thus become depleted of moisture. Once the skin has been depleted of moisture, damage can easily occur, causing bleaching that can lead to dark circles under the eyes.
Excessive Exposure to the Sun and Under Eye Circles
Excessive sun exposure causes damage to the eye area is another cause of dark circles that form under the eye area. Sun damage from excessive exposure in the delicate skin around the eye is not protected with the use of sunscreen and eye cream. There are many types of eye sunscreen, including ways to help reduce dark circles under the eyes that are caused by the sun.
How the sun causes damage to the eye area? Exposure to the sun reaches the eyes and makes absorbing UV rays on the skin, causing fire and damage associated with dark eye circles. As well as the damage, beauty tips for the face, the sun can cause dryness in the eyes, which can lead to loss of moisture from the skin and increasingly deteriorated. Another thing the sun will cause is wrinkles under eyes, especially if the skin becomes dehydrated.
Bruising Causes Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Bruising is another major cause of dark circles under eyes. Bruises may appear in the eye area of within skin where the veins are near the surface, and therefore more susceptible to damage caused by rubbing and other irritations. Rubbing the skin with just a small amount of pressure can cause these veins, which are technically known as capillaries to break and cause the appearance of rings that can look like bruises.
Fatigue and Sleep Deprivation Causes Under Eye Dark Circles
Fatigue and lack of sleep can cause a decrease in moisture within the skin, but also can increase inflammation. This lack of sleep can start dark eye circles that will be caused around the eyes, which can cause the skin to appear black instantly. Even years after as little as one night without adequate sleep or without adequate water intake, which can help reduce the swelling that occurs within the skin that lead to dark circles under the eyes.
Hereditary Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Like varicose veins, under eye dark circles are usually an inherited trait. If you have dark circle under eyes, there is a good chance that other family members also have them. The skin under the eye is very thin. When blood passes through the veins near the skin surface can produce a bluish tint. The more transparent your skin, is an inherited trait, the darker the circles appear.
Now you know what is causing your dark circles. Once you figure out what your problem is then it is time to start treating them and make them go away. You can get rid of your dark circles under eyes using home remedies and cosmetic treatments such as laser treatment.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Dark circle treatment will help you to free your eyes from those annoying dark rings. Dark circles under the eyes can be cured easily with some natural remedies. Below listed are some effective home remedies and natural skincare products to get rid of dark circles under eyes naturally.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles
Simple treatments can help to improve the appearance of dark circles. The following home remedies combined with adequate rest can be effective in boosting the health of skin around the eyes.
1.Cucumber is beneficial for removing the dark eye circles. Place thin cucumber slices on the eyes and lay down for 15 minutes. It will cure the darkening of the skin.
2. Try tea bags to get rid of the extremely dark circles under the eyes. Applying the cold tea bags in excess of the dark circles will soothe the skin and reduce dark circles.
3. Potato slices are also known to be very effective when trying to remove dark circles under eyes. Place two thin slices of potato on top of closed eyes and rest for 15 minutes. Potato is known to have skin whitening and bleaching properties.
4. Place cotton wool swabs dipped in cold milk over your closed eyelids and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes to cure dark circles. This is one of the best dark circles under eyes remedies at home.
5. Apply a mixture of lemon and tomato juice (equal parts) on the dark under eye circles. Apply this preparation once or twice a day for a week to get rid of dark eye circles.
6. Make a paste of turmeric and pineapple juice. Apply it on the under eye area. It is good for getting rid of the dark circles under eyes.
7. Almond oil is considered as an effective remedy to remove dark circles. Apply almond oil on your dark circles and massage for 15 minutes daily for 2 weeks. This will eliminate the dark circles by strengthening the capillaries under the skin that cause dark eye circles.
8. Take 12-15 mint leaves and grind them to paste. Apply the paste in excess of the dark circles for 20 about minutes. This remedy can be used two times a day to cure the stubborn dark circles under eyes.
These are natural remedies to help get rid of dark circles under your eyes naturally.